3 Night Dining Package: First Reservation

dc15

42 minutes ago, dc15 said:

Awesome. Thanks. As first time cruisers, would Giovanni's, Chops, and 150 Central Park be the play for the 3 nights? (on the Allure)

Try samba or hibachi. Both good. I would not do Giovanni’s I am not a fan. 

Edited by renza

7 hours ago, dc15 said:

Awesome. Thanks. As first time cruisers, would Giovanni's, Chops, and 150 Central Park be the play for the 3 nights? (on the Allure)

We cruised Allure last October with the UDP.  The 5 of us agreed that Giovanni's was our favorite.  We are boarding again this Sunday and are doing the 3 night plan.  We are doing Giovanni's twice and Chops.  I think you would enjoy all 3.  The only one we would not consider again is Sabor. Everyone's taste is different. 

10 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

We cruised Allure last October with the UDP.  The 5 of us agreed that Giovanni's was our favorite.  We are boarding again this Sunday and are doing the 3 night plan.  We are doing Giovanni's twice and Chops.  I think you would enjoy all 3.  The only one we would not consider again is Sabor. Everyone's taste is different. 

I was wondering if we could do the same restaurant twice. The wording on the website made it seem like it had to be 3 separate venues. 

44 minutes ago, Jax129 said:

I was wondering if we could do the same restaurant twice. The wording on the website made it seem like it had to be 3 separate venues. 

You can definitely do the same restaurant twice as part of a 3-night (or other) package. We have done that quite a few times. Enjoy.

• Like 1