I need help with the drink menu

Topdog52

I have seen a post on here that had the adult beverage  package side by side with the adult beverage Plus package. This list had all the Liquor and beer on it.                Does anyone have this as I can not find it anymore. I printed it out and must of thrown it away by mistake. 

Edited by Topdog52

21 minutes ago, Topdog52 said:

I have seen a post on here that had the adult beverage  package side by side with the adult beverage Plus package. This list had all the Liquor and beer on it.                Does anyone have this as I can not find it anymore. I printed it out and must of thrown it away by mistake. 

NCL Beverage_Packages_122322.pdfNCL BeverNCL Beverage_Packages_122322.pdfNCL Beverage_Packages_122322.pdfage_Packages_122322.pdf

• Like 1

Does this list include every variety of hard liquor available on board? DH and I aren’t big drinkers, but we’ll have some drinks on vacation and I know he’ll be very disappointed if Jack Daniels Honey is no longer stocked on board. Thanks in advance if anyone can answer!