Where to wait with car to pick up family at FLL Delta arrival?

RMLincoln

We are driving to Ft Lauderdale in late February, day before cruise departure. Family are flying in also day before departure, flight arrival early afternoon. We all have accommodation together for that night up in Orchard Park area, rental house. 

Seeking suggestions as to where we can park ourselves while we wait for their flight arrival. Is there a cell phone lot?  Short term parking that’s convenient to pickup arrivals?  
Or should we plan to park off-site near FLL? 
I don’t know which terminal Delta comes into; we have only arrived on Southwest Airlines flights into Terminal 3 I think, walked towards Terminal 2 to the area for hotel shuttles. That’s all I remember. 
Thanks!  Maureen 

Straight from the source (see below).

If I liked Ice cream, I’d be more tempted to wait in Jaxon Ice Cream’s parking lot, eating some ice cream instead, snd head to the airport when your crowd picks up their first bag.

Jaxson’s is a few minutes south of the Airport on US 1/Federal Highway, right hand side, going south (ho out the north rnf of the parking lot to go north (back yo the airport) on Federal.

The cell waiting area

https://www.broward.org/Airport/passengers/Parking/Pages/CellphoneWaitingArea.aspx

Delta uses Terminal Two at FLL. You can easily park at one of the Short Term lots at FLL or enjoy a nice lunch at Pauli's Pizza which is located in the Jaxson's Restaurant lot on Federal Highway on US 1 in Dania Beach. It's literally five minutes south of FLL. The food is home made and is outstanding. The owner is very nice too. Always stop there when I'm visiting the area.