Lemon Duo musicians

On land we go to a lot of live music, including supporting local musicians in lounges and bars. So perhaps my standards are too high, but in general I don't expect much on Regent cruises, with a few exceptions. This does not mean I am criticising Regent, but it is what it is.

I've added Lemon Duo to my personal exceptions list. They are currently on Splendor with us in the Southern Caribbean. Good competent hard working musicians.

Of course 'your mileage may vary'.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DavidTheWonderer said:

On land we go to a lot of live music, including supporting local musicians in lounges and bars. So perhaps my standards are too high, but in general I don't expect much on Regent cruises, with a few exceptions. This does not mean I am criticising Regent, but it is what it is.

I've added Lemon Duo to my personal exceptions list. They are currently on Splendor with us in the Southern Caribbean. Good competent hard working musicians.

Of course 'your mileage may vary'.

What sort of music do they play?

Yesterday they did Patsy Cline's song Crazy. 99% of women singers who do that song try to do it like Patsy did. There are only 2 or 3 singers on the planet who can pull that off. (Emmylou comes to mind.) Lemon Duo instead did a very nice version of their own. A good professional choice I think. By a couple of good professional musicians.