Pic of Mardi Gras square room with 3 beds configuration?

444cruiser

Three of us will be in a square room on the 15th floor of the Mardi Gras in April.  Was wondering if anyone has pictures of the third bed pulled down from the wall.  Just wondering how crowded it will feel.  Bonus if you have pictures of the king bed separated into two twins.

Thanks in advance!

There are lots of videos of those cabins on cruisedeckplans/YouTube.  The news is that the bunk is on the side wall, not the ceiling.  Also the ‘night stands’ are little tiny shelves that are attached to the walls next to the bed, so unless you can move them, the beds can’t be separated.  But it might be possible to make them up as twins.  Just no space between them.  EM

Hello,

I had a cabin with 3 on Mardi Gras, we were in a forward facing balcony cabin. The room steward was able to split the beds to make 2 twins, and there is a sofa that converts to a bed. I slept on the sofa bed, it was comfortable to me, but i know everyone's tolerances are different. I don't have a clear pic of the layout....but it wasn't a huge amount of room, but we made it work.