On-line Check-in Question

helovestrains

42 minutes ago, helovestrains said:

Hi, when completing the on-line check-in do I need the physical passport or just the passport information?

Thanks.

They do ask you to download a photo of your passport (two pages - the one with the info and the other with the signature) when doing your online check in.  Also need head shot photos of each person.

1 hour ago, helovestrains said:

Hi, when completing the on-line check-in do I need the physical passport or just the passport information?

Thanks.

In addition to what I already said.  Once you download the passport/photos it may say "pending review".  Don't worry about it.  Just keep on completing the checkin.  

The "pending review" just means they MIGHT need to confirm the passports when you actually check in at the terminal, and/or take new photos.  Also, the "pending" status MAY or MAY NOT clear before your cruise (usually about 3 days out).

• Like 1

I have another couple of questions.   Online check-in has been completed and the PAT Form states that we are to bring all documents submitted as part of Online check-in to the port.  Documents are pending review; when should they be printed? Before or after they are reviewed?  2nd Q--we received BG 12; any idea how long it might before we're on the ship?  Thanks again for your advice/help.

On 2/10/2023 at 6:25 AM, helovestrains said:

I have another couple of questions.   Online check-in has been completed and the PAT Form states that we are to bring all documents submitted as part of Online check-in to the port.  Documents are pending review; when should they be printed? Before or after they are reviewed?  2nd Q--we received BG 12; any idea how long it might before we're on the ship?  Thanks again for your advice/help.

The only thing you print is the boarding pass.  This has your boarding information (Port Arrival Time and Muster Station location).

The "pending review" doesn't typically clear until about 3 days out from the cruise.

Typically, sometime around 12:30 or so, Open Boarding is announced.  

For our recent Wonder cruise our PAT was 12:45 with a boarding number of 16.  At 12:45 we were allowed to enter the terminal (San Diego) and by the time we stood in line to be cleared to enter the security check, go through security, and check in (3 separate areas each with their own lines, we boarded at 1:30.