Royal Excursions

I’m going on the new ship icon of the seas next year, 2024. I’m wondering on my vacation planner,  of all the excursions Royal is offering, the two I chose to go on (which is why I picked these particular ports) are the monkey and sloth excursion, and the underwater scooters. I read online some people had booked through Royal. Is that no longer an option? 

I use trip advisor and viator as options as well for excursions if this is comfortable for you.  Just read the recent reviews, In almost 20 cruises I only had one issue with a bad guide, and I didn't read the reviews, my bad. 

35 minutes ago, nimbex1970 said:

I use trip advisor and viator as options as well for excursions if this is comfortable for you.  Just read the recent reviews, In almost 20 cruises I only had one issue with a bad guide, and I didn't read the reviews, my bad. 

Yeah a few cruises ago after a mediocre experience on a ship-sponsored diving excursion I decided to stop doing ship excursions altogether because every third party excursion I've done has been better than every ship excursion I've done