Carnival Sunrise Art Gallery

kerota

3 hours ago, kerota said:

What deck is the art gallery on Sunrise? Thanks.

I don’t see an art gallery on Carnival Sunrise; don’t believe there is a dedicated art gallery. Park West art auctions are held in lounge/ library on Carnival ships.

• Like 1

Actually there is an art gallery area, was just there.  It is behind the elevators on deck 2.  

It is a smaller area, but they do their business transactions there and there is art work set up on the walls to view.  It is very similar to a lot of the ships I have been on.

Amy was the lead auction person when we just sailed (not sure how soon you sail).

As always, the auctions will be held elsewhere on the ship.  They held them in 2 different locations just a couple weeks ago depending on the day, so you will need to watch the hub app for location.

2 hours ago, wemjam said:

Actually there is an art gallery area, was just there.  It is behind the elevators on deck 2.  

It is a smaller area, but they do their business transactions there and there is art work set up on the walls to view.  It is very similar to a lot of the ships I have been on.

Amy was the lead auction person when we just sailed (not sure how soon you sail).

As always, the auctions will be held elsewhere on the ship.  They held them in 2 different locations just a couple weeks ago depending on the day, so you will need to watch the hub app for location.

Yeah, I saw that too. Riding the glass elevator from the Atrium you can see them behind the elevator on one of the mid-decks. I’d consider the halls between the elevator to the Lido doors a gallery with so many displayed.