NCL Encore - Stateroom 15880 and 14284 - Bed Position

KT718

NCL Encore - Stateroom 15880 and 14284 - Bed Position

Hello! I was wondering if anyone had accurate information on the location of the bed

in the above 2 stateroom numbers. Category B1 - Aft-Facing Balcony. Is it located next to the balcony doors or closer

to the bathroom? I've searched all over this website and couldn't find an answer.

Thank you.

3 minutes ago, KT718 said:

Thank you so much! May I ask where you draw your information from? 

It's from pictures that I've taken, others have taken, and reviews. All of the Breakaway Plus ships are built in the same way as far as aft-facing sizes and configurations. The stateroom numbers are slightly different and there are minor differences. I've compiled the lists and made corrections (when needed) over the years. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, seemoreroyals said:

We are looking at 13178 angled balcony on Encore.  Do you know whether it is bed neat closet or bed near balcony?

A "sleeps 3" can have either configuration for the side balcony/Club balcony staterooms. On Escape, that location is "bed near balcony" but the other 3 ships in the class could be different or the same.

Escape is unique with the bridge being one deck higher than the other 3 in the class. I don't know if that is a factor.

The aft-facing configurations are basically identical but the sides are not.

I'll keep looking....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Two Wheels Only said:

It's from pictures that I've taken, others have taken, and reviews. All of the Breakaway Plus ships are built in the same way as far as aft-facing sizes and configurations. The stateroom numbers are slightly different and there are minor differences. I've compiled the lists and made corrections (when needed) over the years. 

@Two Wheels OnlySince you have a wealth of information available, do you happen to know what the bed location is for stateroom 10214 on the Bliss? I've searched and found nothing. Thank you in advance.

34 minutes ago, wacruiselover said:

@Two Wheels OnlySince you have a wealth of information available, do you happen to know what the bed location is for stateroom 10214 on the Bliss? I've searched and found nothing. Thank you in advance.

I'll give an educated guess (since I can't find a photo/video) and say that it is bed near closet. Bliss 10216 and 10218 are both bed near balcony and it is rare to find 3 bed near balcony in a row. I'm not even sure if 3 in a row is possible . 

Also, Bliss 10214 connects to 10212. On Escape, 10214 also connects to 10212 and on that ship, 10212 is bed near balcony. Being sandwiched between 2 bed near balcony leads me to believe that 10214 is bed near closet. 

I don't like to make guesses for "sleeps 3" balconies because there is nothing physically stopping a sleeps 3 row of several staterooms. Since there is no "indent" information, it's difficult to tell and even when there is an indent on the deck plan (BA/GA), the indent can be in the wrong place. I've found several indents that are wrong on the BA/GA deck plans. A "sleeps 4" balcony/Club balcony is easy. The pullman in the ceiling will be in the same place for BA/GA/Escape/Joy/Bliss/Encore so the bed will be near the balcony for those. When there is no pullman, the bed can be in either location.

I'm better when it comes to afts...

A13usaonutL._AC_CLa%7C2140,2000%7C61OzDP

...I'm an aft man. 😲

Edited by Two Wheels Only
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Two Wheels Only said:

Thank you so much! Your research and efforts are very much appreciated. The reason I asked how you get your information is I was wondering if I misses a public resource. Cheers! 

1 hour ago, cruisinmeme said:

When you go to book the vacation planner at NCL can tell you.  They have immediate access to this info.

Their information isn't always correct. Forum members like bear3412 started making their own spreadsheets to share the correct information. He helped me and I'm returning the favor by helping others. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

TwoWheels, any thoughts on Encore cabin 12310? We found limited info, but I think the balcony is 84sf. I don’t really mind where the bed orients. I hope it’s a great cabin, we went over budget for it but YOLO. Can’t move now because two couples traveling with us booked inside cabins right across the hall. Sail away party on our balcony hopefully!

1 hour ago, Calicoskies1234 said:

TwoWheels, any thoughts on Encore cabin 12310? We found limited info, but I think the balcony is 84sf. I don’t really mind where the bed orients. I hope it’s a great cabin, we went over budget for it but YOLO. Can’t move now because two couples traveling with us booked inside cabins right across the hall. Sail away party on our balcony hopefully!

Encore 12310 is bed near balcony. The listed square footage numbers aren't exactly correct since the numbers don't take into account the differences in width but 12310 is a pretty good one.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...