EXCL Benefit 2024 Fleet

wesport

I just booked my first Cunard via my TA website. The rate was EXCL Benefit 2024 fleet. I put in my Princess number as the last time I was told Cunard uses the princess number also. I am Platinum on Princess. Does that matter, or is it just for record keeping?

1 hour ago, wesport said:

I just booked my first Cunard via my TA website. The rate was EXCL Benefit 2024 fleet. I put in my Princess number as the last time I was told Cunard uses the princess number also. I am Platinum on Princess. Does that matter, or is it just for record keeping?

Sounds like we may use the same online travel agent website. The one I use also offers the EXCL Benefit 20xx-Fleet fare on some sailings. When it's offered, I'll book that fare if it works out to be the best deal after taking into account extra perks offered by other fares.

Cunard has not matched the status earned on other cruise lines in the past. They ought to use your Princess Captain's Circle number as your Cunard World Club number. But I think you will find this will count as your first cruise for the Cunard World Club.

11 minutes ago, wesport said:

So it’s basic fare with no perks added?

Sometimes that fare includes some OBC from the cruise line. That's the only perk I've noticed offered for that particular fare on the website I use. Other promotions may include more OBC and/or additional perks such as pre-paid gratuities. It generally requires some analysis of the various fares being offered to determine which one provides to lowest "net" fare when all the perks are considered.