Hyperlink - youth group get-together?

pittnh

I noticed on some of the cruise compasses a group called Hyperlink for 18-25 year olds that has various get-togethers on the ship.  Is this for every sailing?  Is it something for young adults who are a little too old for the teen gatherings?

It doesn't seem to be an organized function. It's more of a suggestion of where people in that age group should go that night, and then Royal apparently just hopes they find eachother. It would be nice if they set aside a reserved table or something so they could have a meeting spot and make it easier for them to approach eachother. 

• Thanks 1

This is a new program they are just starting for the 18-25 y/o age group.  I would expect things to evolve in the program as it gets going and they get feedback.  There is a Royal Caribbean blog that recently had an article on the program from someone who went to it.  Sometimes they had a host at events sometimes not.  Several events seemed to be geared more towards the 21-25 group that were able to drink alcohol.

16 hours ago, pittnh said:

I noticed on some of the cruise compasses a group called Hyperlink for 18-25 year olds that has various get-togethers on the ship.  Is this for every sailing?  Is it something for young adults who are a little too old for the teen gatherings?

My son was very happy to have this “activity” over several days even if there wasn’t anything specifically to do. He said it was just nice having a formal program where he could meet people his age. 

• Like 1