our flights suck

dpepper64

6 hours ago, hallux said:

Right from the T&C's - https://www.ncl.com/about/terms-and-conditions/promotions

• Deviation requests up to 2 days pre/post cruise will be credited $25 USD per person per deviation for guests 1 and 3-8 on the reservation. No other deviation requests will be permitted.

2 hours ago, designergirl said:

In addition to the information that hallux provided... if you request a deviation and use an NCL hotel package, you will not receive the $25 per person deduction. It's only for deviations where you arrange your own hotel. That has been my experience FYI.

Thank you so much! 

Can you request a 3 day deviation? When we’re in Asia we want to go one day early for Taiwan and 3 days late for Japan. 

56 minutes ago, Aquarius_traveler129 said:

Can you request a 3 day deviation? When we’re in Asia we want to go one day early for Taiwan and 3 days late for Japan. 

Unless they've changed it, I believe 2 days is the maximum.

With NCL Air, do they book seats together, at least? I do not care so much on times, as long as we are there on time.

We just booked this morning.. and they offered $1300 for both of us to Bangkok, so I jumped on it. We are not picky and I plan to call and request a day before arrival. 

Just now, artman10 said:

With NCL Air, do they book seats together, at least? I do not care so much on times, as long as we are there on time.

We just booked this morning.. and they offered $1300 for both of us to Bangkok, so I jumped on it. We are not picky and I plan to call and request a day before arrival. 

Once you get your air confirmation you will need to call the airline immediately to request seat assignment.  NCL does NOT do that for you.  We almost had a problem in January as we didn't realize it was up to US to get our own seats.... 😄 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, artman10 said:

"seats together"?  Typically, they don't book any seats at all, you get to do that at the mercy of the airline.  

As for the 1-day deviation, I've heard more stories of people thinking they requested the deviation but ultimately not getting it.  Make sure you see something in writing about the deviation on your receipts/documents.  If it's not in writing, the deviation isn't going to happen.

Edited by PATRLR

On 2/17/2023 at 2:48 PM, PATRLR said:

"seats together"?  Typically, they don't book any seats at all, you get to do that at the mercy of the airline.  

As for the 1-day deviation, I've heard more stories of people thinking they requested the deviation but ultimately not getting it.  Make sure you see something in writing about the deviation on your receipts/documents.  If it's not in writing, the deviation isn't going to happen.

Thanks for that. 

I was able to ask for my summary to be resent, and it does say deviation on it. So we will see how it goes!

• Like 1