Transportation from Fll Cruise port to Miami Airport

iminit4fun

Our flights ending up changing and now we are flying out of Miami instead of FLL.  Does princess offer a shuttle from the cruise port in Fll to the Miami airport.  This is for our Oct 24th  trip and on the Princess site it doesn't have any excursions or transfers in FLL yet.  

Just now, MrSchwump said:

1 minute ago, MrSchwump said:

When we disembark in Ft Lauderdale we always fly home from Miami.  There are many more non-stop options to LAX.  We always use a private car service (Blacklane.com, we use same car service worldwide).

Edited by LACruiser88

5 hours ago, iminit4fun said:

Our flights ending up changing and now we are flying out of Miami instead of FLL.  Does princess offer a shuttle from the cruise port in Fll to the Miami airport.  This is for our Oct 24th  trip and on the Princess site it doesn't have any excursions or transfers in FLL yet.  

Yes Princess offers a shuttle to MIA as well as an excursion with drop off at MIA

• Like 1

9 hours ago, iminit4fun said:

Thanks.  On the princess website it only lists the transfer to FLL for $19 a person. Doesn;t list MIA.  Thanks for the info maybe they will add it later.  

If you need a backup plan in the meantime, check out the Florida Departures Board:  https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/386-florida-departures/

2 hours ago, JimmyVWine said:

I rarely see any line in the Patisserie area of the Buffet, but I only get espresso there in the afternoon.  Not sure what sort of line forms there between 7:00-9:00 a.m..

14 hours ago, iminit4fun said:

Thanks.  On the princess website it only lists the transfer to FLL for $19 a person. Doesn;t list MIA.  Thanks for the info maybe they will add it later.  

Dont have anything booked currently out of FLL or I would check, but it was there last year. You can also just use Uber, we have done that in the other direction, MIA to Ft. Lauderdale

14 hours ago, iminit4fun said:

In the Travel section of your Cruise Personalizer look at the area regarding transfers.  You should see a drop-down field where you see the FLL transfer, allowing you to select the one to MIA.

11 hours ago, iminit4fun said:

I was told by a Princess Rep that they are not offering a Miami Option on this voyage.  I have no idea why.  The only thing under the normal transportation drop down menu is FLL Airport.  

Interesting!  I just checked for a cruise we have booked (from FLL) and it shows MIA as a possibility for transfers.  Perhaps there really is no transfer for this particular sailing...but we've had bad information posted before from "Princess reps" (either phone or chat) that was outright wrong.

Check in your Cruise Personalizer *yourself* and make sure.

image.png.dc6082d89a230daad74621a6820db711.png

Edited by Rick&Jeannie

9 hours ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

Interesting!  I just checked for a cruise we have booked (from FLL) and it shows MIA as a possibility for transfers.  Perhaps there really is no transfer for this particular sailing...but we've had bad information posted before from "Princess reps" (either phone or chat) that was outright wrong.

Check in your Cruise Personalizer *yourself* and make sure.

image.png.dc6082d89a230daad74621a6820db711.png