NCL & Energy Drinks

workingmom200112

Hello Cruisers!

My family & I are planning a cruise on the Bliss and my son has a slight addiction to Sugar Free Monster drinks.  Can anyone tell me if Sugar Free Monsters are available?  and if they are what is the cost?  My daughter-in law loves Starbucks so trying to figure out if its more cost efficient to get the premium package. (with everything else that will be available with it).

Thanks all 🙂 

31 minutes ago, workingmom200112 said:

Hello Cruisers!

My family & I are planning a cruise on the Bliss and my son has a slight addiction to Sugar Free Monster drinks.  Can anyone tell me if Sugar Free Monsters are available?  and if they are what is the cost?  My daughter-in law loves Starbucks so trying to figure out if its more cost efficient to get the premium package. (with everything else that will be available with it).

Thanks all 🙂 

The only energy drinks I've seen are Red Bull, and they do have sugar free in most bars. I can't remember the cost, but probably $5-6 plus gratuity.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, KSSS2013 said:

The only energy drinks I've seen are Red Bull, and they do have sugar free in most bars. I can't remember the cost, but probably $5-6 plus gratuity.

I know they are covered in the Premium Plus drink package, but that is all I know about them.

• Thanks 1

On 2/13/2023 at 9:15 AM, workingmom200112 said:

From recent cruise (add 20% gratuity to the price 😃 $6.60 for a small can)

image.thumb.png.2da1c949f278e1688f8bd2aa2fcde06b.png

A thought for the DIL (this is a 7 night price)

image.png.ce2593813d7db60fbc347aeced08b46e.png

image.thumb.png.8bd2e7559c1bd498bc894fe8d4dd1443.png

image.thumb.png.75c2de1cdce1acaffe79be0031ff1de1.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1