Culinary Classes Vista

dock

Nothing posted on my booking as yet and Special Services says they aren’t available for those dates as yet.

It is port intensive with no sea days, but we have done some of the ports as land trips so had planned on booking a class on those days. 

Hopefully it pans out if not I’ll have to shop lol! 

36 minutes ago, dock said:

Nothing posted on my booking as yet and Special Services says they aren’t available for those dates as yet.

It is port intensive with no sea days, but we have done some of the ports as land trips so had planned on booking a class on those days. 

Hopefully it pans out if not I’ll have to shop lol! 

if you have no sea days  & long port stops  you may not have the classes

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We had the same problem as pinotlover trying to get DW’s class into the cart.  Our TA said to book both spouses which would get the class into the cart and then delete the spouse who doesn’t plan to participate.  It worked!

• 3 months later...
On 2/16/2023 at 7:29 PM, DENIE said:

We are on the 1/9/2024 Vista cruise, and the culinary classes just became available on the website.

Hi, we’re on the same cruise. The posted classes don’t mention specific recipes. I really would like to know that, since “high heat,” “French technique,” “fish cooking,” etc. are just so non specific. 
when we were on the Riviera in October, we had a class based on food from Red Ginger and it was excellent. I really don’t want to just learn techniques. I’d much rather explore new recipes.
How do we get this information??

1 hour ago, judebarsto said:

Hi, we’re on the same cruise. The posted classes don’t mention specific recipes. I really would like to know that, since “high heat,” “French technique,” “fish cooking,” etc. are just so non specific. 
when we were on the Riviera in October, we had a class based on food from Red Ginger and it was excellent. I really don’t want to just learn techniques. I’d much rather explore new recipes.

On the O class ships  they never told us until the day of the class what you would be preparing 

maybe  you can corner the Chef in the Culinary  centre   before hand to see what they will be preparing for those classes

7 hours ago, judebarsto said:

Good questions....I would follow what Mauibabes suggests.