Another NSSCruiser Price Alert​ 🤑 Beyond April 9th, 2023 - 7 Night Western Caribbean

NorthStarStateCruiser

17 hours ago, GenerationX said:

And just like that, my “fun money” funds from my annual bonus and the number of 2023 paid vacation days I have at work have just dropped significantly.  

DH and I have made inroads in the travel slush fund, but we couldn’t resist the chance to sail in a SS on Beyond for the first time. Ironically, I’d just received my new world map dress before booking, but mine will not look as stunning as yours does😜 I’ve so enjoyed your live reviews and I can’t wait to share a cocktail or two🍹🍹 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mrs_Tiki said:

I so understand! We are sailing on MSC Seascape on March 19 and had not planned on another cruise until the fall when the ships return from the Med. But this is too good to pass up. We are pretending it is a back to back with a two-week intermission!

Having followed along on several of your "live from" reviews, I look forward to the opportunity to meet you and raise a glass together. I will be looking for the map dress in The Retreat Lounge on embarkation day!

We are in the same boat! I saw this thread just hours after surprising Jeremy with a Valentine’s Day gift of a last minute booking for a sailing on Apex at the end of next week.

Between that, my long ago planned sailing next month with my daughter on Solstice, and now this cruise. I will be cruising 3 months in a row!  

It’s so extra, but hey, Celebrity made us an offer we can’t refuse.

I hope you enjoy Seascape next month!  I’d love to hear your thoughts on that one (during or afterwards) as I’m sailing on that ship in July…wow, this cruising addiction is something 🤦🏾‍♀️

I’ve gotten into a habit now of not booking anything in Celebrity retreat without price comparing MSC and this cruise was over $1500 cheaper than a yacht club suite on Seaside the same week, even paying solo supplement.

This one and our Apex next week are the first time in months that I’ve seen Celebrity Retreat pricing beat out MSC yacht club pricing for my potential sail dates.

Looking forward to meeting you in person!

1 hour ago, Silkroad said:

DH and I have made inroads in the travel slush fund, but we couldn’t resist the chance to sail in a SS on Beyond for the first time. Ironically, I’d just received my new world map dress before booking, but mine will not look as stunning as yours does😜 I’ve so enjoyed your live reviews and I can’t wait to share a cocktail or two🍹🍹 

Oh this is so exciting! I look forward to meeting you too! Fair warning, I may get excessively excited at the sight of another map dress on embarkation day. I’ve been waiting for that moment for a while. 😂

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mac_tlc said:

Looking forward to meeting you on the 9th!!

mac_tlc

I feel like this thread is basically turning into a roll call!  So…see everyone for a meet up drink in the retreat lounge after embarkation lunch…around 2pm? 🤣

• Like 3