Agadir, Morocco Port Shuttle - where does it drop passengers in town?

Wayfairers

We are booking a private tour in Agadir and the tour guide wants to meet up at Hotel Al Maggor.  I see where it is on the map - about a 20 minute walk from the port. However, I’m seeing that a commercial port is used there and walking may not be allowed.  I’ve also seen where there is a port shuttle offered that will drop you in town, but I am unable to find where it drops you.  Anyone know where the shuttle goes to?  Has anyone taken the shuttle?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I went to Agadir on a cruise in March. It is an industrial port but not very far from town (about 15 min) but you might have to find transport again going to the souk or some points of interest. It is probably cheaper to get a private tour . The 5 hours tour I took only cost 20USD and saved me the hassle of finding points of interest.

• Like 1

On 6/2/2023 at 12:11 PM, cfkm1 said:

I went to Agadir on a cruise in March. It is an industrial port but not very far from town (about 15 min) but you might have to find transport again going to the souk or some points of interest. It is probably cheaper to get a private tour . The 5 hours tour I took only cost 20USD and saved me the hassle of finding points of interest.

I appreciate the information.  As I said, I have a private tour booked.  I am wondering if anyone has taken the shuttle and where it drops everyone.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/2/2023 at 2:11 PM, cfkm1 said:

Thanks for sharing.

NCL's choices in October are to tour Agadir or venture out of the city to Taroudant. 

What tour company did you use?

Currently, nothing is being offered for Casablanca.

6 hours ago, Adventures ahead said:

Thanks for sharing.

NCL's choices in October are to tour Agadir or venture out of the city to Taroudant. 

What tour company did you use?

Currently, nothing is being offered for Casablanca.

Our Agadir tour is done with bestridetours 

Bouchaib Seddik

contact@bestridetours.com

+212 661 178 061

+212 661 795 489

As for Casablanca, it is worthwhile to include Rabat as most ships stay > 10 hours in the port. For Casablanca , we did a full day tour with NCL shore excursion that provide lunch and Moroccan snacks tea break. Usually a full day tour that include meals from cruiseship can be expensive but this one is relatively cheap.  

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

The port of Agadir is not far from the corniche, a Taxi ride will take about 15 minutes, plenty of restaurants shops, if you hire an official tour guide that gonna save you alot of time to discover the city, dont miss the Teleferic experience.

Edited by travel72023
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/15/2023 at 10:11 PM, Wayfairers said:

We are booking a private tour in Agadir and the tour guide wants to meet up at Hotel Al Maggor.  I see where it is on the map - about a 20 minute walk from the port. However, I’m seeing that a commercial port is used there and walking may not be allowed.  I’ve also seen where there is a port shuttle offered that will drop you in town, but I am unable to find where it drops you.  Anyone know where the shuttle goes to?  Has anyone taken the shuttle?

When are you going? I am there in November and I have the same question as you. If that is before you go I will post and let you know what I find out upon my return. If you are going before November could you please report back?

Many thanks 

• 2 weeks later...

Good morning, 

We are booked on a cruise with stops in Casablanca and Agadir next july. I would love to hear from you all who have done excursions in these ports.

So if I book a private tour, will they pick us up directly at the port ( even if it's a commercial port)? Or do I have to take a taxi to a meeting point in town?

Which tour did you book with bestridetours and Admire Morroco?

Thanks

On 8/15/2023 at 7:08 AM, stefanny28 said:

Good morning, 

We are booked on a cruise with stops in Casablanca and Agadir next july. I would love to hear from you all who have done excursions in these ports.

So if I book a private tour, will they pick us up directly at the port ( even if it's a commercial port)? Or do I have to take a taxi to a meeting point in town?

Which tour did you book with bestridetours and Admire Morroco?

Thanks

I booked a tour to see the Goats in Trees with Admire Morocco.