NCL Escape Mini Fridge

Scrufsmom

We will be traveling in the coming months and wondering is the mini fridge on the Escape cold enough to place medicine in that needs refrigeration?  If not, I can make other arrangements, but just curious just how cool that fridge is.  Thanks

21 minutes ago, Scrufsmom said:

We will be traveling in the coming months and wondering is the mini fridge on the Escape cold enough to place medicine in that needs refrigeration?  If not, I can make other arrangements, but just curious just how cool that fridge is.  Thanks

On the Gateway last month, I swear it was the only cruise I've been on when the fridge was actually cold. Most of the time it seems to be in the mid 40's

45 minutes ago, Scrufsmom said:

Yes it is cool enough for meds. 

• Like 1

O.K. Meds like eye drops and insulin need to be kept cool. Not frozen. Or ice cold. In fact, insulin can remain out at room temperature for the duration of your cruise. The mini fridge, once emptied of for-sale items, is perfectly acceptable as a medication refrigerator without any gyrations.