Gratuities with package gratuities, internet, drinks

sarleo

I know this has been addressed before, but I am still not clear. If I have all inclusive, will I still have to pay gratuities on drinks or does it come out of the gratuities that are included in my package?  And an additional question, not related, at a speciality restaurant, is the gratuity included or do I have to add that.Thanks very much!

Edited by sarleo

All included includes your gratuities on your drinks. If you go to specialty dining the bill will automatically add the 20% gratuity on to it. (On top of the advertised price) No need to tip extra if you don’t want too. 

You will not pay gratuity on drinks unless you go over your drinks package price and then you will pay the difference plus the gratuity on the difference.

X now charges the gratuity for specialty dining at the time you purchase the package, so no additional gratuity is charges there. If you purchase the dining on board (we usually purchase pre-cruise) I'd imagine that the gratuity price would also be included in the purchase price.

5 hours ago, Luvcrusn said:

You will not pay gratuity on drinks unless you go over your drinks package price and then you will pay the difference plus the gratuity on the difference.

X now charges the gratuity for specialty dining at the time you purchase the package, so no additional gratuity is charges there. If you purchase the dining on board (we usually purchase pre-cruise) I'd imagine that the gratuity price would also be included in the purchase price.

No, the gratuity is added to the price quoted pre-cruise.