Solo Sale coming 3/1

MJC

Yes, this was an email from Cunard. This looks like another iteration of the solo travelers promotion they've run in the US a couple times before. Here's an earlier thread where we've discussed the two previous instances of this promotion. Then it was essentially a reduction of the single supplement and may only have been offered for Britannia cabins.

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, neeuqdrazil said:

Does anyone have the link? Somehow I managed to take myself off of the Cunard advertising list, so I didn't receive the sale option (and I'm not seeing it on their website, either, so it may be an email-only offering?) 

I never received an email today with a link but I figured it out from the previous solo promotions. Try this link. There's an "Enjoy our Solo Traveler Offer for five days only" section on that page with a "View voyages" link.

https://www.cunard.com/en-us/the-cunard-experience/solo-travellers

"Terms and conditions

Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses ranging from $60 to $725 per person are additional and subject to change.

*New Single Occupancy Bookings only. Up to additional 25% off the single supplemental fare reducing the supplemental from 175% of the double occupancy fare down to 132% of the double occupancy fare.  Additional discount ranges from 14% to 25% and varies by voyage.  This offer is not combinable with, but not limited to, Past Guest offers, Flash, Interline, Travel Agent rates, recipient only offers, negotiated rates/offers, and travel agency exclusive offers.  This offer is capacity controlled and subject to change. Offer is available to residents of the 50 United States, Canada, Bermuda, Puerto Rico, Mexico and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age and older. Fares quoted in U.S. Dollars. This offer expires March 5, 2023 Promotion code Z2G."

Edited by bluemarble
  • Like 1

I received the "our solo traveler offer is back!" email about an hour ago. Thankfully, the link in the email takes me to the same page I deduced above (with some additional fields tacked onto the URL including personally identifiable information).

• Like 1