Who has the best selection of rooms? RCCL or TA

I have noticed the same block of rooms on expedia adn other websites.

RCCL online shows like 4 choices for your room. is this really all they have?

is calling best?

I am calling because I want a hump room but they don't show available on any online. nor do they show any D1's on deck 9.

just curious if they only show limited availability or if that really is it?

ps...I will call tonight but still curious what you think?;)

I think RCCL has them and they are available if you call or if you book onboard. We wanted an aft cabin on Mariner and when we booked onboard it was available and it wasn't available to our TA.

You can book directly with RCCL and if you want to change it to your TA, you can do that too.

Good luck with your request.

I've booked corner aft cabins both through a TA (twice - 2 different agencies) and directly through RCCL (once). If the cabin you want is available a TA should be able to call RCCL and get it. I have found I prefer to book directly with the cruisline.

All websites (TA & RCCL) only show a select number of cabins available (apparently what is considered "best available" which usually means mid-ship). If you have a specific cabin in mind, call!

I also prefer booking direct - much easier when you take out the middle man. Anyway, They both have the same selection of rooms; but, when you call RCCL Directly, you can find out right away what they have avalable, where as when you call a TA, they still have to Call RCCL for you, find out the information, and then call you back.... again, by you just booking direct, it cuts out the middle man.

Archived