Caribbean Princess - Caribe balcony covered or partially?

phabric

1 minute ago, Dudleydog73 said:

Caribe is half covered.  Balcony is 9ftx9ft

Thanks for 1/2 covered part.  I knew about the bigger balcony. I wanted to know if I needed to change cabins for another cruise.    I need to have a fully covered balcony.  Presently, on the Caribbean Princess docked in Jamaica enjoying my fully covered balcony on the Riviera deck.

Unless you are booking a mini suite, which are all on Dolphin or Emerald deck, the Caribe balconies are some of the best on the ship.  Also some of the most generous and the half covered half not makes them very comfortable and gives you the best of both worlds, the ability to be out of the weather or to find a way to sit in the sun.

5 minutes ago, phabric said:

Thanks for 1/2 covered part.  I knew about the bigger balcony. I wanted to know if I needed to change cabins for another cruise.    I need to have a fully covered balcony.  Presently, on the Caribbean Princess docked in Jamaica enjoying my fully covered balcony on the Riviera deck.

That begs the question then.  What ship are you inquiring about?  I had assumed Carribbean.  Not all Caribe decks on every ship are larger and half covered.  That stopped for the Royal class ships which are fully covered and tiny like most of the non bump out balconies.

Edited by Dudleydog73

1 minute ago, Dudleydog73 said:

That begs the question then.  What ship are you inquiring about?  I had assumed Carribbean.  Not all Caribe decks on every ship are larger and half covered.  That stopped for the Royal class ships which are fully covered.

I have a Carib cabin booked for 2024 14 day Northern Lights cruise on the Caribbean Princess.  

1 minute ago, phabric said:

I have a Carib cabin booked for 2024 14 day Northern Lights cruise on the Caribbean Princess.  

That makes sense.  If you are on the Caribbean Princess now you can literally look over your railing and down at the Caribe deck.  It is the one sticking out below you.  Dolphin mini suites are the fully uncovered below those.  As stated you still have a covering for you if you want to take advantage of it on Caribe on that ship.