Rockstar Sailaway

Ekposh

Is this is different to the normal sailaway party? I right that Rockstar have some sort of welcome at the Manor upon boarding and then I'm guessing the sailaway is at RR rather than anywhere else? And is it worth it or best sticking to normal one assuming this is the case? 

Thx

Rockstars head right to the Manor to meet their agent and book shows/events. If you’re in Mega suite you’ll head to your room to meet your agent. They might be serving sparkling wine or champagne in the Manor.

RR does pour Moët for the sail away, I’m not sure what they pour for the pool deck sail away. It’s worth checking out the pool deck sail away if you want to meet the Happenings Cast. RR was very chill with 1,100 so we ended up sticking with the crowd. It’s easy enough to visit both parties, no need to commit.

• Like 1

I liked whatever they were serving at general sail away better than the Moet.    The difference is that you won't  You basically have a choice between the atmosphere on Richard's Rooftop or seeing the little show that the Happenings Cast does and interacting with them before their performance in the general area.  As above, you can easily move between the two if you wish.

• Like 3