Quick Question on Latitudes Rewards

RIvacationgirl

5 minutes ago, RIvacationgirl said:

Hello,

Excited to return to cruising after 3 years this summer on the Norwegian Escape in July!

I am Platinum Level, but  my husband is Gold Level. Can he priority embark with me? Or do I have to stay with him and wait to embark?

Thank you for all of your help.

Yes, he can get on board with you.

2 hours ago, YVRteacher said:

You’re in a good position too because you will each receive a coupon book for your latitudes level!

Yes, you can embark and disembark together.

That's not quite true. NCL only gives one "booklet" per couple, so in this case, they will receive one Platinum booklet in the cabin on day 1. If there were 3 people in the cabin, it would be two booklets etc. 

8 minutes ago, Joken35 said:

They do not give out “ booklet” any longer. they just  leave the dinner vouchers in your room.Everything is  connected to your  room key anyway

It's a booklet of sort. And everything is not connected to your room key, you need to relinquish your vouchers for dinner. 

14 hours ago, Joken35 said:

They do not give out “ booklet” any longer. they just  leave the dinner vouchers in your room.Everything is  connected to your  room key anyway

They sure do. You tear your dinner vouchers out of the "booklet" 🙂

1 minute ago, FlGoodShips said:

On the Encore recently...no booklet. Just a piece of paper and at the bottom was the 2 vouchers.

Same on the Joy a couple weeks ago.  And it wasn't all that clear there were coupons on the paper.  You had to really read the text to know that.   I assumed they were doing it all via the computer/account/keycard and didn't bother taking the coupon to the restaurant.  I had to go back to the cabin and get that. There wasn't even a perforation to tear off the coupon.  You had to bend it and do the best you could to tear it straight.

Edited by MeHeartCruising

31 minutes ago, FlGoodShips said:

On the Encore recently...no booklet. Just a piece of paper and at the bottom was the 2 vouchers.

30 minutes ago, MeHeartCruising said:

Same on the Joy a couple weeks ago.  And it wasn't all that clear there were coupons on the paper.  You had to really read the text to know that.   I assumed they were doing it all via the computer/account/keycard and didn't bother taking the coupon to the restaurant.  I had to go back to the cabin and get that. There wasn't even a perforation to tear off the coupon.  You had to bend it and do the best you could to tear it straight.

They're in the process of changing the books so that all coupons reflect the "any restaurant" verbiage. There have been times in the past when I have gotten printed copies as well, but the standard is the booklet. I'm sure all ships fleet-wide will get the new books soon.