Celestyal changes drinks and tours package?

sheza

Hi I'm wondering if anyone has sailed since they've made changes? We booked for September this year around June last year and at that time received the Classic drinks which was unlimited and with a reasonable variety of drinks and 3 free tours (we're doing a 14 day cruise), now they seem to be only including drinks with meals and an 80 dollar voucher towards one of their tours. I've contacted Logitravel in the UK who we booked through and they just refer me to Celestyal who tells me I have to talk to the travel agent, so a never ending frustrating loop. Hopefully someone here has cruised under the similar circumstances and can offer some advise. Cheers

5 hours ago, sheza said:

Hi I'm wondering if anyone has sailed since they've made changes? We booked for September this year around June last year and at that time received the Classic drinks which was unlimited and with a reasonable variety of drinks and 3 free tours (we're doing a 14 day cruise), now they seem to be only including drinks with meals and an 80 dollar voucher towards one of their tours. I've contacted Logitravel in the UK who we booked through and they just refer me to Celestyal who tells me I have to talk to the travel agent, so a never ending frustrating loop. Hopefully someone here has cruised under the similar circumstances and can offer some advise. Cheers

Hello For "old" bookings the old policy remains. So you will have the full drinks package and the excursions. For next bookings i would honestly choose a more "direct" contact with a smaller travel agent, thou...

• Like 1

Hi allegrocontadino thanks for you reply, I'm wondering have you been in a similar situation with Celestyal? or do you know some who has and this has been the outcome? Yes I regret picking that travel agency now I normally book all our travel directly but had trouble contacting Celestyal from Australia to book, lesson learnt.

Cheers, thanks Stan, with a bit of luck the same will apply to us, I suppose all we can do is keep our fingers crossed, I'm just annoyed because I like to book my tours well out when travelling and if I don't know what tours they're offering inclusive its makes it impossible but perhaps I need to live more dangerously and book on the fly 😄 thanks for replying, Marguerite

• 4 weeks later...

We made our reservation last year and see that we have the classic drink package on the reservation and four excursions free but Kusadasi twice. Will see if I can change it. Have been there twice before.

On 2/25/2023 at 8:26 PM, sheza said:

Cheers, thanks Stan, with a bit of luck the same will apply to us, I suppose all we can do is keep our fingers crossed, I'm just annoyed because I like to book my tours well out when travelling and if I don't know what tours they're offering inclusive its makes it impossible but perhaps I need to live more dangerously and book on the fly 😄 thanks for replying, Marguerite

If you look at your booked cruise under "Manage My Bookings" it should show your included excursions.

Stan

11 hours ago, travelingman said:

If you look at your booked cruise under "Manage My Bookings" it should show your included excursions.

Stan

Thanks Stan, my travel agent finally gave me their link to use, so it showed the excursions and the drink package, though I suspect the drink package has changed to wine and beer from when we booked it including spirits, but will see. Thanks for your response