Uber Sanford to Port Canaveral?

aimcat

I'm a local

I can not say I've ever heard of an issue and I just put in Terminal 1 to Sanford airport and saw a ride 3 minutes away for $80

BUT this is NOT prime time for cruise business ... the ships all departed for the day ......

The thing to remember is Canaveral and Sanford are small towns as compared to Miami or Orlando and accordingly they have fewer folks doing the UBER driver thing. Couple this with PC sometimes having 4,5 or even 6 ships in a day throwing in excess of 20,000 people (between arrivals and departures) and the potential for a mess is VERY REAL. Getting an UBER from S to PC is probably not an issue ... getting one at the port for the trip TO S ..... welllllllll

The only suggestion I have is to check the schedule for your day(s) in question to see what the port load is ....  https://www.portcanaveral.com/getattachment/Cruise/Cruise-Lines-Schedules/CPA-Website-Schedule-Jan-May-2023.pdf.aspx?lang=en-US

• Like 1

depends .....

the port spreadsheet listed pass' counts for the ships in the past. They stopped doing this. I think it scared folks.

3 small ships vs 3 big ships can be a difference but 3 is not as bad as 6!

know your ships? iow know how many the 3 in question carry?