Enclave > Regal Princess

janroatan

We loved this on the Regal, first time it was 140.00 for us and we use OBC. The second was part of the suite package which was great because it was on a two week cruise 😄. We went after dinner most times very few people but after port intensive days the pool was wonderful to just melt away any tired muscles. Darn now I want this on the Enchanted wonder if it's the same set up.

Book if you can even for just a part of your cruise. Worth every penny if its still the same.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, latebloomer56 said:

We loved this on the Regal, first time it was 140.00 for us and we use OBC. The second was part of the suite package which was great because it was on a two week cruise 😄. We went after dinner most times very few people but after port intensive days the pool was wonderful to just melt away any tired muscles. Darn now I want this on the Enchanted wonder if it's the same set up.

Book if you can even for just a part of your cruise. Worth every penny if its still the same.

It's the same on the Enchanted.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, red4u2 said:

Was that $140 per person for the week?    thank you!

Don't recall the price exactly. Our cruises are usually 14 days+ and we book the couples package. So more like 400 or 500.

40 minutes ago, Sox Fan Cruiser said:

On the Sky we booked it ahead of time. It was cheaper to book before you get on the ship. 

That's great I didn't see that option yet. Final payment is in May. Maybe after that I will see it in my booking or ask TA to do it for us.

Thanks

18 minutes ago, latebloomer56 said:

That's great I didn't see that option yet. Final payment is in May. Maybe after that I will see it in my booking or ask TA to do it for us.

Thanks

I booked ahead of time too but I’m not sure when it became available.  You’ll find it under Onboard Services- Spa- Relaxation Areas. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, latebloomer56 said:

Wonderful we have the Princess land tour prior to boarding in Rome this summer. Hoping we board early and they have slots left.

Assume like the Sanctuary you need to book once you board.

I think we are on the same cruise 🙂 We are in suite on that one, so no need to pre-book, but generally you can book ahead from the "Spa Services" menu in your Personalizer. I have Enclave booked on Regal for my April cruise already.

55 minutes ago, nattie said:

I think we are on the same cruise 🙂 We are in suite on that one, so no need to pre-book, but generally you can book ahead from the "Spa Services" menu in your Personalizer. I have Enclave booked on Regal for my April cruise already.

We are on the Enchanted Aug. 5th Rome to Athens. We have Princess OBC in our booking they never took for excursions I booked so hope they will use it if I book the Enclave ahead of time.

1 hour ago, nattie said:

We were in a suite on the Sky and it wasn't part of the suite benefits for some reason.  I think it's only on certain ships.

21 minutes ago, Sox Fan Cruiser said:

We were in a suite on the Sky and it wasn't part of the suite benefits for some reason.  I think it's only on certain ships.

Huh, I am looking in the Suite Benefits now and it is not listed. I was sure it was listed when I booked. 

It was on e of the reasons we upgraded to Suite, one less reason to do it now

Can you book per day only instead of the whole cruise?   We are on Discovery Princess 4 day LA to Vancouver so was thinking of maybe booking it on the Victoria port day as it's such a small area and I've spent the week in Victoria before.  Anyone have an idea on price?

On 3/1/2023 at 8:39 AM, latebloomer56 said:

Assume like the Sanctuary you need to book once you board.

No. You can book Enclave ahead of time on the website under the Spa selections. It’s listed under the “lifestyle” section or something like that…

5 hours ago, TrixieBel said:

No. You can book Enclave ahead of time on the website under the Spa selections. It’s listed under the “lifestyle” section or something like that…

Sometimes! I had one cruise that it would not show up pre-cruise. And I've always booked pre-cruise. I took a screen shot video showing I couldn't book it pre-cruise and went to the spa once on board and fought to get it for pre-cruise pricing.

Just now, cjpj said:

Sometimes! I had one cruise that it would not show up pre-cruise. And I've always booked pre-cruise. I took a screen shot video showing I couldn't book it pre-cruise and went to the spa once on board and fought to get it for pre-cruise pricing.

Oh... and others on the cruise were able to pre-book, so I don't know what was up