Final thoughts of my 3 day Liberty sailing

OceanZena

My big dream is to do one of those long 14 day European sailings, but I couldn't leave the pet for that long so I just hope I outlive him long enough to do it haha. His breed can live up to 35 years and he's only 18 and i'm 53 so it's a race against time lol. 

You are hysterical and this is so true!  My grandfather had a green amazon (huge) parrot for 30 years and the bird outlived grandpa.  They had to find someone to take him when grandpa passed, one of the younger grandchildren took him and the bird takes way more care than his children at times.  

Glad you were able to get away for a few days and spend time on your cabin balcony, here is hoping you get to take that 7 day or more cruise in the future.  Thank you again the review!

• Like 1

@OceanZenai wish you would post a thread about the Live Transcribe app on the Disabled Cruise board here.  Every so often there are threads bemoaning the situation for the hearing impaired.  It is hoped that those who would benefit the most would also not be the Luddites who refuse to own a cellphone…

And it seems like a good app for people who don’t speak the prevailing language.  people who only speak Chinese, Korean, Spanish….
 And @Jamman54, would Patty find this useful?  EM

Edited by Essiesmom