Anyone have a pic of the current Easy drink package inclusions?

flahagan

Going on a 25-nt TA in May and trying to decide whether to get the Easy package or just pay as I go.  I mainly drink wine with dinner and possibly a cosmo now and then.  I also like a bloody Mary on occasion.  I would love to see what the Easy inclusions are.  I've seen some that say cosmos and Bloody Marys are included and another that doesn't show either of them.  Thanks in advance.

Including:

• Selected classic or international cocktails
  • Non-alcoholic cocktails and mixed drinks
  • Spirits (whisky, vodka, gin, rum, tequila, brandy - one brand per type)
  • House wines (red, white, sparkling, rosè)
  • Draft beer Heineken and bottled beer Heineken*
  • Soft drinks from the fountain, canned soft drinks, fruit juices by the glass and bottled
  • Bottled Mineral Water
  • Classic hot drinks (espresso, cappuccino, caffèlatte, hot tea, hot chocolate)
  • Beverage gratuities included

*The brand of beer may vary over time. The Easy Package covers all the above served in our bars, buffet and main restaurant. What’s more, it also includes Ocean Cay and other exclusive destinations, but does not cover the specialty restaurants and signature venues (Venchi 1878 establishments, Lavazza Coffee Shop, Jean Philippe Chocolate, Coffee, Crepes & Gelato, Starship Club, Hola! Tacos & Cantina). Valid for cruises of 7 nights and more. PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT IN RESPECT TO THE SAUDI LAW, DURING THE CALLS IN SAUDI ARABIAN PORTS, ALCOHOLIC DRINKS WILL NOT BE SERVED UNTIL THE SHIP WILL BE IN INTERNATIONAL WATERS.

Book now online your drink package at the lowest price compared to the onboard price! All beverages priced up to 9 euros are included!

Cheers to bottomless beverages all day long! The Easy Plus package includes:

• Variety of frozen and classic cocktails
  • Fresh fruit cocktails and protein shakes
  • Well spirits, liqueurs and cordials
  • Variety of draught and bottled beers
  • Non-alcoholic cocktails and all non-alcoholic drinks
  • Bottled Mineral Water
  • Wide range of hot drinks
  • 10% discount on bottles of wine purchased on board
  • Selection of wines by the glass
  • Beverage gratuities included

The Easy Package covers all the above served in our bars, buffet and main restaurant. What’s more, it also includes Ocean Cay and other exclusive destinations, but does not cover the specialty restaurants and signature venues (Venchi 1878 establishments or Jean-Philippe Maury venues, MSC Virtuosa Starship Club). Valid for cruises up to a maximum of 6 nights long.

PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT IN RESPECT TO THE SAUDI LAW, DURING THE CALLS IN SAUDI ARABIAN PORTS, ALCOHOLIC DRINKS WILL NOT BE SERVED UNTIL THE SHIP WILL BE IN INTERNATIONAL WATERS.

Someone sailing on the Grandiosa a few weeks ago graciously posted bar menus for me when my husband and I were deciding which drink package to get.  She shared this picture from one of the bar menus, but from what I could tell they were the same at all the bars.

B105B873-132E-46B5-86E2-C1AE254231D9.png

The chart doesn't identify which brand is the brand they use for well drinks, and it could vary by itinerary or ship. Even by bar on the ship from what we saw. But it seemed they generally used one of the lower level brands listed on the chart, although this may not always be the case. So for example, Seagrams 7 was the well whiskey, Smirnoff was the well vodka, Bacardi was the well rum, Gordons was the well gin, and Jose was the well tequila. Again, what you see offered may differ. The bartender wouldn't even tell us what the well brand was, just what our level of drink package qualified for. Which made me think it can change depending on what they have available. (We had Easy Plus initially and then got upgraded to Premium halfway through). Some of the menus on board may list specific drinks included by package, and those seemed to frequently list the brand used for the drink.

Edited by jame_g

2 hours ago, claireruth said:

Someone sailing on the Grandiosa a few weeks ago graciously posted bar menus for me when my husband and I were deciding which drink package to get.  She shared this picture from one of the bar menus, but from what I could tell they were the same at all the bars.

B105B873-132E-46B5-86E2-C1AE254231D9.png

Thanks, this is the deatiled list of was wanting to see.

• Like 1