Prima and Jade suite (nonhaven) amenities

COcruise

I see that the regular suites (non-haven) include a butler and concierge. Can anyone tell me what other amenities are included? Does it still include the private restaurant and priority embark/disembark? What else? I can't tell from the online info. We've been in a nonhaven suite in the past but it was pre-covid so I don't know what has changed. At that time we received pretty much every perk except for haven access....

I can’t speak for the Prima but yes, on the Jade the non-Haven 2 bedroom penthouse suites get butler and concierge, priority embarkation and disembarkation, breakfast and lunch in the Haven-designated restaurants and lots of snacks.

6 minutes ago, YVRteacher said:

I can’t speak for the Prima but yes, on the Jade the non-Haven 2 bedroom penthouse suites get butler and concierge, priority embarkation and disembarkation, breakfast and lunch in the Haven-designated restaurants and lots of snacks.

Thank you! Only the 2 bedroom or all non-haven suites?

6 hours ago, COcruise said:

Thank you! Only the 2 bedroom or all non-haven suites?

On the Gem, it’s all the non-Haven suites. I can’t imagine it’s different on the Jade. 

Just before the pandemic, it looked like NCL was about to roll out a few changes to those suites, with perhaps some of the aft-facing penthouses not having a butler.  I don’t think that’s happened, but if you are looking at a specific itinerary on the NCL website, check the description for that suite.  

• 5 months later...

Unless it's been recently changed on the Jewel class ships if you're in a non-Haven suite you will have butler, concierge, priority embark/disembark, etc.; however, the non-Haven suites do not have access to the actual Haven.  Considering how the Haven on the Jewel class ships don't have a restaurant, lounge, bar, etc. it's really not big deal not staying in the Haven IMO.

I'm not sure how it works on the Prima.

Edited by Girr
Adding info.

• 2 weeks later...

We are going on the Jade next month. We are in a family balcony suite, not Haven and just received priority luggage tags in the mail. Haven't seen paper, sticky luggage tags in a long time! 

• 1 month later...