EZ Air

lexyplexy

EZAir uses their Universal Air Travel Plan (UATP) account to pay the airlines.  No way for you to use EZAir and pay the airlines directly with your airline credit card to get the free luggage allowance.  In other words, EZAir fronts the money and you're just reimbursing them.

Edited by SCX22

2 hours ago, lexyplexy said:

Has anyone had the experience using EZAir getting their luggage fees waived using your airlines credit card to pay for their airfare? I understand Princess processes the payment.  

Thank you

Always. When I check in,  I just show my Delta CC . It may depend on the airline. 

• Thanks 1

Is your free luggage perk only through your credit card or is it also connected to your loyalty status?  Our luggage fees are waived by United due to my DH's status.  We've never had an issue.  Princess asks for your mileage plus number upon booking but we always check when the reservation appears on the United website to ensure that it was recognized.  His status also includes a free upgrade to economy plus.  He has never had them refuse the upgrade when he calls immediately after I book reservations even though payment may not be for 10 months. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1