Jet skis

C4HCG

Sapphire Marina which is to the right as you walk toward the beach. Might be hard to see, but if the taxi doesn't drop you off at the marina, just walk the road until you get there. It may be the equivalent of 2-3 blocks of walking.

34 minutes ago, Ms411 said:

Sapphire Marina which is to the right as you walk toward the beach. Might be hard to see, but if the taxi doesn't drop you off at the marina, just walk the road until you get there. It may be the equivalent of 2-3 blocks of walking.

Brilliant - thank you 

If you are going to the East End, Coastal Water Sports is the premier jet ski operation on STT and is located in slip N29 at the Sapphire Marina. You definitely want to make reservations, either on their Facebook page, or by calling 1 340 643 8257.

$85/1/2 hr, $170/hr. 1 additional rider allowed, photo ID and credit card required.

Edited by blue_water

1 hour ago, blue_water said:

If you are going to the East End, Coastal Water Sports is the premier jet ski operation on STT and is located in slip N29 at the Sapphire Marina. You definitely want to make reservations, either on their Facebook page, or by calling 1 340 643 8257.

$85/1/2 hr, $170/hr. 1 additional rider allowed, photo ID and credit card required.

Thank you

You’ll want to look for a shared safari taxi going to Sapphire Beach so you don’t have to walk down to the marina. Not a terrible walk downhill, but no sense getting dropped off on the road since a taxi or 3 will drop off near the beach …

Edited by blue_water
  • Like 1

The taxis going to Sapphire Beach can drop you at Sapphire Marina if they have time and/or know where it is.

Look at a satellite view of Sapphire Resort and Marina so you'll have an idea of where it is. I think blue water and I are thinking different roads. I'm referring to the road that runs parallel to the condos that has the parking spaces - not the main road at the top of the hill.

• Like 1

Actually I knew you were referring to the drive in to the resort. 😄 I just didn’t want the OP to get stuck in a taxi going elsewhere and then walking down to the marina from Smith Bay Rd when taxis going to Sapphire drop them closer…I’m sure they will be fine…