Does MSC provide air fare service

Moz

Not sure, but in the event they do, RUN!

We love MSC and are cruising in the YC this sunday on the Seascape, however, as many mistakes as they make and as bad as MSC customer service is, air fare is the last thing I would entrust MSC with handling...

Edited by TampaGambler
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, TampaGambler said:

We love MSC and are cruising in the YC this sunday on the Seascape, however, as many mistakes as they make and as bad as MSC customer service is, air fare is the last thing I would entrust MSC with handling...

No reason for this, Fly & Cruise from MSC works perfectly, even at "difficult" destinations like Havana.

20 hours ago, perakcruiser said:

No reason for this, Fly & Cruise from MSC works perfectly, even at "difficult" destinations like Havana.

Please provide details on how this works. The mechanics of the process are not explained on the MSC website. 
The last time I asked this question, the ridicule went on for several pages. 

7 minutes ago, Gatordad1967 said:

it shows it as being an option, but I can't get pricing on my next cruise for flights.

Thanks for all the responses if anyone has any further information, please keep posting airfare from where we are from in northern US is prohibitive at this point costs more than the cruise big time.

Just now, Moz said:

Thanks for all the responses if anyone has any further information, please keep posting airfare from where we are from in northern US is prohibitive at this point costs more than the cruise big time.

google flights is a great website.

17 hours ago, perakcruiser said:

I also am interested in Fly & Cruise as we are looking at flying our next cruise for the first time in over 20 years.  I see the Fly & Cruise on Manage My Cruise on MSC but you click it and nothing happens. This is why I also wonder if it is available in the US.

I personally am overwhelmed at trying to figure out how much a flight will cost. About ready to pull my hair out!