Princess Boarding time in San Antonio

Reina del Mar

We are in the Green Lane in boarding group A. Please can anyone remember what time boarding starts in San Antonio.?

Travel agent just phoned to ask if we had everything we needed, so I asked her what time our (non Princess) transfer would pick us up.  She said she’ll speak to transport company. Then she said that boarding does not start till 12.-1300. It’s confused me as we’ve usually arrived at port early and been onboard by 11am …mainly Fort Lauderdale but also Sydney. Last time we were in San Antonio we used Princess transfers and didn’t have a choice of transfer time…so can’t really remember.

Hope someone’s memory is better than mine.

Many thanks.

1 hour ago, Reina del Mar said:

We are in the Green Lane in boarding group A. Please can anyone remember what time boarding starts in San Antonio.?

Travel agent just phoned to ask if we had everything we needed, so I asked her what time our (non Princess) transfer would pick us up.  She said she’ll speak to transport company. Then she said that boarding does not start till 12.-1300. It’s confused me as we’ve usually arrived at port early and been onboard by 11am …mainly Fort Lauderdale but also Sydney. Last time we were in San Antonio we used Princess transfers and didn’t have a choice of transfer time…so can’t really remember.

Many thanks.

Since this is a Princess-specific question you probably should ask it on the Princess board. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2023 at 3:07 AM, Reina del Mar said:

Many thanks.

I'm also in Group Boarding A (Green lane), and we plan to arrive at the port by around 10:30am (give or take depending on traffic).  We have private transfer picking us up at the hotel in Santiago at 9:00.

8 hours ago, BassettMom said:

I'm also in Group Boarding A (Green lane), and we plan to arrive at the port by around 10:30am (give or take depending on traffic).  We have private transfer picking us up at the hotel in Santiago at 9:00.

Doing this in January, can you share your transfer company?  Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Just reporting back, following our trip.

We were picked up in Santiago just before 9.30 am, as arranged. Journey to San Antonio was about an hour.

Dropped off at cruise terminal, wheeled cases a very short distance to check in. Short wait in terminal. Had to hand over passports to cruiseline and had a receipt for them.  Another few steps to pick up medallion..less than five minutes all told. Then outside to a complimentary shuttle bus which dropped us off at the gang plank.

We were onboard, and in our cabin by 11.30 am