MSC Meet and Greet

Has MSC reinstated the meet and greet yet? I will be on the Meraviglia on 7/2/2023. There used to be a place where you would register for it. I have searched and I am unable to find it. I called MSC but the booking agents do not know what I am talking about. Also reservations say we leave from NY port does that mean Brooklyn or NYC?

Thank you

Marian(Jamrag)

• Administrators
On 3/7/2023 at 7:50 AM, jamrag said:

Has MSC reinstated the meet and greet yet? I will be on the Meraviglia on 7/2/2023. There used to be a place where you would register for it. I have searched and I am unable to find it. I called MSC but the booking agents do not know what I am talking about.

Hi there!

Unfortunately these parties are on permanent hold.  we're hoping for them to come back but at the current time there is no ETA on a restart.

• 9 months later...
On 3/9/2023 at 1:37 PM, LauraS said:

Hi there!

Unfortunately these parties are on permanent hold.  we're hoping for them to come back but at the current time there is no ETA on a restart.

Hello,

Any update on MSC holding Meet and Greet on the Meraviglia for Cruise Critic members? We're  on the 1/26/24 sailing from Brooklyn.

On 1/7/2024 at 10:44 PM, iceburg1 said:

Hello,

Any update on MSC holding Meet and Greet on the Meraviglia for Cruise Critic members? We're  on the 1/26/24 sailing from Brooklyn.

On 1/8/2024 at 4:57 PM, Ella Bella said:

I’m trying to set up a meet & mingle for our Oceania Vista March 9 2024 cruise. I can’t find a way using the site any help will be greatly appreciated! Susan L

Please click here for the only information I have available at this time: Cruise Critic Meet & Mingle 

Note the following information appears on the page:

image.thumb.png.d4a2713c2cd7a575d8abc25a8c1d1292.png

Please note most Roll Calls are planning their own get-togethers during their cruises. Some at a mutually agreed place on the ship say at sail away or some other date, time & location during the cruise. 

On 1/7/2024 at 10:44 PM, iceburg1 said:

Hello,

Hi there we are sailing Oceania and they are still hosting meet & mingles. We were given the name of Oceania’s hostess who then gave us the email of our host on the Vista ship. We were asked for a time and day so it sounds like a go! However Oceania is not named on the list of lines that has postponed these parties. 

18 hours ago, Host Kat said:

Hello,

Yes Oceania is still hosting Meet and Greets but they are not on the list of lines that postponed them.