Carnival Photo Album

MistyRo76

Does anyone know if Carnival sells photo albums at the Pixel's desk on their ships? I looked at the FunShops online and didn't see any photo albums available for sale. I want to get one in advance of our cruise if I can. We booked our family on a cruise for October and are taking our 9 year old daughter. It'll be her first cruise since she was 3. We aren't telling her about it until her birthday in August. My plan is to get her a new suitcase and fill it up with things that she can take on the cruise with her - couple new outfits, sunglasses, etc. Would like to include a couple Carnival themed items and thought she would really like a photo album! If anyone knows of anywhere that sells Carnival albums, let me know. Also would love suggestions of other fun things we can put in her suitcase for her! 🙂

I got a relatively large photo album as a Platinum gift several cruises ago because they were out of the regular gift.  We ended up just leaving it on the ship because it was too big to fit in my luggage.  I only do carry-ons when I cruise and every square inch of packing space was already spoken for.

On 3/11/2023 at 11:21 AM, FTLCruiseGal said:

Check the on-line shop. They don’t have them now, but they may.  They do have other items you may be interested in.

https://shop.carnival.com/collections/all-products?page=1

and yes. They do sell them onboard.

Thanks! I hadn't seen this site before. I've always just selected the FunShops under my cruise booking. I will keep checking on this site and maybe scour Ebay or Etsy if I don't see something pop up on here in the next couple of months!