What Kind of Evening Entertainment Would You Like To See on Seabourn Ships?

SLSD

We enjoy the lecturers - if you consider that entertainment. 

I am more inclined to see a solo singer - whether playing piano or guitar themselves or with a backup band - versus production shows or song and dance stuff.  (Although the fairwell show on our last Quest cruise was really good)  This can be in the small bars/lounges or on the big stage.  We were on a  cruise with Judy Carmichael.  She was tremendous.  We also have enjoyed solo pianists/singers on Holland America (SHOCKING I AM SURE!) .  One guy named Sir Stryker was extremely entertaining.  

2 hours ago, JPH814 said:

We enjoy the lecturers - if you consider that entertainment. 

I am more inclined to see a solo singer - whether playing piano or guitar themselves or with a backup band - versus production shows or song and dance stuff.  (Although the fairwell show on our last Quest cruise was really good)  This can be in the small bars/lounges or on the big stage.  We were on a  cruise with Judy Carmichael.  She was tremendous.  We also have enjoyed solo pianists/singers on Holland America (SHOCKING I AM SURE!) .  One guy named Sir Stryker was extremely entertaining.  

We love the lecturers also and I usually attend almost every lecture.   They ARE entertaining, but I was asking about evening entertainment (thinking music, etc.).  I also enjoy the solo singers and instrumentalists.  I appreciate the effort of the set piece offerings, but think they are a bit dated.  I am not at all shocked that Holland Am. entertainers can be great.  

Edited by SLSD