Super-sized CC font on laptop

4 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Don't think so. Did you try a different browser?

Good idea and it worked.  Works fine with Firefox but not Chrome.  Weird it just started yesterday and I thought it would fix itself.  It's just the cc boards.  All other websites are fine.

34 minutes ago, molly361 said:

Anyone else have this problem?  It's only on my laptop. Tried reboot and logging off.   It's only the message boards section of CC.  

Yes, my laptop seems to increase the screen size constantly.  Control plus -  will resize it on mine. Hold down the control button and then while holding it down, tap the minus sign until the screen resizes to normal. Usually for me on the first tap, I get a small popup that says 'resize?' I click on that and it goes back to normal.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, cruise_co said:

Yes, my laptop seems to increase the screen size constantly.  Control plus -  will resize it on mine. Hold down the control button and then while holding it down, tap the minus sign until the screen resizes to normal. Usually for me on the first tap, I get a small popup that says 'resize?' I click on that and it goes back to normal.

That got it smaller .  Not as small as it was but a lot better  Thanks

I am on a Mac, so my buttons probably look different than yours, but to the right insidethe address bar, there is a magnifying glass icon. Click on it to pop-up the zoom, then click Reset.

ScreenShot2023-03-16at8_59_29AM.png.962db53412c8ca4ae92741e9569c7f14.png

Alternatively, you can press Control minus repeatedly.

cntl-0   (control and zero) in Chrome will reset font size to default 100%.

If all other apps looks OK, there should be no need to look say in Windows Settings, under Display, there are some font sizing options there as well for accessibility.

• Thanks 1