Princess Wine Makers Dinner status?

Wesley66IN

I think the Winemaker Dinners are only available on the Royal Class ships.  So, it would not be offered on the Sapphire Princess.  I am ready to be corrected if somebody has more reliable information/

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, XBGuy said:

I think the Winemaker Dinners are only available on the Royal Class ships.  So, it would not be offered on the Sapphire Princess.  I am ready to be corrected if somebody has more reliable information/

I believe you are correct!  
only on Royal Class ships, which is a shame as it’s such an experience.  

• Like 1

Yep...we've done it twice now, both on newer ships. It's great activity if you have the opportunity.  Can only be booked while on board, though.  Either call the dining line as soon as you get on board OR see one of the Maître Ds.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

Yep...we've done it twice now, both on newer ships. It's great activity if you have the opportunity.  Can only be booked while on board, though.  Either call the dining line as soon as you get on board OR see one of the Maître Ds.

I am hoping to sign up for this on our sailing on the Royal next week.  We tried to get it on the Royal back in January and there must have been a very large group that signed up.  They kept saying they would get back to us and they never did.  That was disappointing … but the cruise was so perfect in every other way…so I’m truly not complaining.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

Each "sitting" (only 1 per night) accommodates only about 15-18 people. Not sure of the exact number but it is held in a fairly small space.

They squeezed 13 in our group last time 

We never knew it was one per night!  We thought it was one to three per cruise, depending on the length.  I used the dine line that last night and was so disappointed there was zero response, when we thought it was all set up.  
this time, we will speak with one of the restaurant managers instead.