Soda Package & Virgin Drinks?

Liz.m.m

My teens have the soda package for our upcoming trip. One of them just asked if they could get virgin mixed drinks. I thought I read somewhere that they could, but now I can't find it!

Need some ideas too, what is your favorite virgin drink? I love a Shirley Temple!

I know if anything I could get them a virgin drink, just wondering if they could handle on their own!

Thanks!

30 minutes ago, Liz.m.m said:

My teens have the soda package for our upcoming trip. One of them just asked if they could get virgin mixed drinks. I thought I read somewhere that they could, but now I can't find it!

Need some ideas too, what is your favorite virgin drink? I love a Shirley Temple!

I know if anything I could get them a virgin drink, just wondering if they could handle on their own!

Thanks!

Unfortunately, the soda package only includes sodas and no Virgin beverages. 

2 hours ago, mearsfansinboise said:

They ARE included.

We have experienced this with our kids.

You can check out this thread where others agree:  

2 hours ago, mearsfansinboise said:

They ARE included.

We have experienced this with our kids.

You can check out this thread where others agree:  

This thread is referencing the bar package, not the soda package. With the bar package, you can get alcoholic or nonalcoholic drinks. NCL limits the soda package to soda. Some other cruise lines offer a different package that includes Virgin drinks only. NCL does not. 

Edited by LakePerson

8 minutes ago, mearsfansinboise said:

My point remains the same --- we've gotten any and all virgin drinks for the kids with the soda package.  Perhaps it's one of those you may have a different outcome thing, but we had no issues on our last 3 sailings with the kids.

The the bartenders swipe your kid's cards? Or your card?

12 hours ago, mearsfansinboise said:

The kids' cards.  

We'll see what happens next week ....

12 hours ago, mearsfansinboise said:

The kids' cards.  

We'll see what happens next week ....

We’re you with the kids? My kids have been able to get virgin drinks with one of us with the UBP standing there, but I’d doubt it would work when they were on their own.

On 3/19/2023 at 3:35 PM, Liz.m.m said:

Thanks!

My Teens had the soda package on the Escape last summer, they got an abundance of virgin mixed drinks offered to them when they played pool etc by the guys behind the bar in the local and also other bars.
Fantastic bar staff and one of them very good at pool too (Showed us his pool trophy's etc from back home in the Philippines, after he easily beat my eldest son with one arm behind his back haha, good times!)
Also milkshakes etc, after a few days they were requesting their own made up drinks with no issue.

• Like 1