Golden Circle Tour Recommendation in Reykjavik

Ladybug18

Hello!

Our family of three (2 adults and an 11 year old) will be in Reykjavik on the NCL Prima in July. The ship arrives in port @ 8am and will be in port overnight.

We are looking to book a small group Golden Circle tour but we are unsure of which company to use.

Any recommendations for a reputable tour company that does a Golden Circle tour in Reykjavik? 

Thank you 🙂

23 hours ago, Ladybug18 said:

Hello!

Our family of three (2 adults and an 11 year old) will be in Reykjavik on the NCL Prima in July. The ship arrives in port @ 8am and will be in port overnight.

We are looking to book a small group Golden Circle tour but we are unsure of which company to use.

Any recommendations for a reputable tour company that does a Golden Circle tour in Reykjavik? 

Thank you 🙂

We booked an 8 hour Golden Circle tour with Your Day Tours for July 9th. Cost was $86/pp US. They will pick us up from the harbor. I found them recommended on this website and then checked with trip advisor. You must pre-pay but they have fair cancellation policies. Definitely cheaper than the cruise line.

There are a few companies you can try.  I know many are booked. Cruisers on Our roll call for July have used many of these companies, as have those from the  2022 roll calls.  When goggling add “Iceland” to your search.  Dodo, the owner at Iceland Everywhere told me the summer is very busy.  So don’t delay in securing your tour.  But try these,  Reykjavik should be easier than the other ports, good luck. 

Iceland Everywhere

Arctic Shore Excursions

Saga Travel 

Fab Travel 

Your Day Torus 

Edited by milolii
  • Like 1

On 3/21/2023 at 9:17 AM, outlawwillie said:

We booked an 8 hour Golden Circle tour with Your Day Tours for July 9th. Cost was $86/pp US. They will pick us up from the harbor. I found them recommended on this website and then checked with trip advisor. You must pre-pay but they have fair cancellation policies. Definitely cheaper than the cruise line.

Thank you for letting me know about Your Day Tours in Iceland. I checked their website but unfortunately the Golden Circle Tour for the date we will be in Reykjavik in later July is sold out. Have a great time! 

On 3/21/2023 at 9:32 AM, milolii said:

There are a few companies you can try.  I know many are booked. Cruisers on Our roll call for July have used many of these companies, as have those from the  2022 roll calls.  When goggling add “Iceland” to your search.  Dodo, the owner at Iceland Everywhere told me the summer is very busy.  So don’t delay in securing your tour.  But try these,  Reykjavik should be easier than the other ports, good luck. 

Iceland Everywhere

Arctic Shore Excursions

Saga Travel 

Fab Travel 

Your Day Torus 

Awesome! Thank you so much for the list of tour companies. I have a tour booked in Isafjordur with Arctic Shorex and I am looking at booking them in Akureyri and Reykjavik but wanted to see if others had any other recommendations. Have a great trip!