Unlimited Dining - can i have LUNCH and Dinner and a late night meal?

On 3/22/2023 at 9:33 AM, RFerrington said:

For the most part, no.  The exception to the multiple entree question is Giovanni's.  Because they like to serve "family style", you can usually get multiple entrees there, but generally, not at the other specialty restaurants.

There is absolutely nothing on the menus or in the dining package T&C's that restricts the number of entres you can order, or the number of restaurants you can dine in an evening. 

I'm glad that some experienced cruisers answered this question with all seriousness, but the only issue I have ever had with the specialty restaurants is being able to eat everything without exploding. 

By the time I get a starter, salad, entree and dessert, it's all I can do to waddle out without fainting. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The prices are Playmakers are relatively reasonable (app for $5 or $6, burger for $9 as of April of 2023), however, as inflation continues, I think the prices at Playmakers will continue to go up, and thus the $20 UDP credit will be devalued, unfortunately. Would be nice if Royal ups the credit to $25, as the prices go up. Wishful thinking. LOL!

Edited by mramella

8 hours ago, LoungerOnBalcony55 said:

What the heck does that mean? What are you talking about? 

An example I’m aware of is people staying at venues like Playmakers for hours while charging their à la carte allowance in food, closing the tab, and then immediately opening another one—now the policy is that you can only visit once per day as part of the package. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, DukeASUGirl said:

It's probably sold out. We sail on a May 19 cruise, and have had it available to select for months now.

We have the UDP booked for a September, 23 cruise.  It appears/disappears from the dining options periodically.  When it is no longer shown as an option, the assumption is that it is sold out.  Wait a day or two and check back.  They capacity control the number of plans available because they make a larger profit on the individual bookings.  They also often save the primo times for the individual reservations unless you reserve really early or are in a suite (the concierge can get you in whatever time you want).

On 3/22/2023 at 1:34 PM, BobNoxious said:

Ironically, the Royal Caribbean website describes the unlimited dining plan as being able to get MULTIPLE ENTREES...

entree.JPG

thanks for the link.  I notice that it mentions lunch on sea days.  If a venue is open on a port day like Johnny Rockets, isn't it included?