NCL Prima Haven Penthouse Suite with Balcony

jackieodonnell

Hello! Has anyone stayed in a Haven Penthouse Suite with Balcony on the Prima? I have been watching videos and such and it just doesn't look like there is as much closet space or storage as there is on the Bliss in a similar stateroom. On the Bliss we would put our suitcases under the bed. Can you do that on the Prima? It looks like drawers under the bed on the Prima instead. Let me know your storage experiences on the Prima!

Thanks so much!!

11 hours ago, jackieodonnell said:

Hello! Has anyone stayed in a Haven Penthouse Suite with Balcony on the Prima? I have been watching videos and such and it just doesn't look like there is as much closet space or storage as there is on the Bliss in a similar stateroom. On the Bliss we would put our suitcases under the bed. Can you do that on the Prima? It looks like drawers under the bed on the Prima instead. Let me know your storage experiences on the Prima!

Thanks so much!!

We sailed but were in an OS and tons of storage.  No way could we ever fill it all.  Every cranny had storage.  Suitcases under bed.

Did you try youtube?  The tall gent by name of harr reviewed prima's rooms.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just off the Prima April 1st, ask away! We were in 11918, a regular haven suite. Our 2 giant hard body suitcases fit under the bed just fine. Doors under the bed open. We actually found more storage under the bed when we were packing up to leave.  Plenty of clothes storage. I believe there were 3 large drawers under the tv. Another set of drawers in the closet. Tons of hangers and hang space as well. I would bring an over the door shoe holder for the bathroom if you have a lot of toiletries, we did and this came in very handy. Walls in the haven are not metal, so magnets will not work for extra hang space. Did not need the outlet strip I brought, plenty of outlets/usb too.  Bathroom does not have a US outlet for hairdryer/curling iron. Had to do this by the desk next to the bathroom. Room was very spacious. Bathroom was also very large for a cruise ship. You will love it! Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...

You are the best Deb! 

My husband packs....a lot! Everyone always blames me and says "Your wife must bring a lot of shoes." and I am there shaking my head because he has 2 large suitcases. Do you think 3 hard suitcases would fit under the bed? I sure hope so! 

Thanks again!!

Agree with the under the bed space. The end "drawers" are actually not drawers, they flip up and our big bad suitcases fitted under there fine. Other places along the side of the bed are actual drawers. You will be fine.

• Like 1