Baltimore Cruise Port area hotels

P&PNH

42 minutes ago, leen50 said:

Last year we took a taxi from the terminal to BWI for $35. I don't have any other info but Google does.

That does seem to be the average rate for a taxi from the BWI area.  I read one article that cited a $35 flat rate, while others mention metered taxis only from the airport (one said it was a flat rate to the airport, but that doesn't affect me).  Some recent CC posters reported paying more than $50 from the airport or train station, versus under $30 with Uber.  I'll probably take a ride share.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/4/2023 at 7:09 PM, cityguy300 said:

That does seem to be the average rate for a taxi from the BWI area.  I read one article that cited a $35 flat rate, while others mention metered taxis only from the airport (one said it was a flat rate to the airport, but that doesn't affect me).  Some recent CC posters reported paying more than $50 from the airport or train station, versus under $30 with Uber.  I'll probably take a ride share.

I'll answer my own question now since I'm waiting to board, to add another data point for future cruisers. 🙂

Lyft from Linthicum area airport hotels was $17 this morning.  Uber was maybe a dollar or two cheaper, undiscounted.  So much better than the rates I'd seen or even my own test quotes in the days leading up (I thought it would go up on a boarding day).

• Like 2