Coming Soon: Optional Celebration Package for groups.

CineGraphic

"Whatever you’re celebrating, you can now add A Splash for Your Bash package to your booking — which includes a bottomless brunch event, a revelrous dinner party with curated beverages and desserts, and your complimentary bubbly will be upgraded to Moët & Chandon. Available to purchase now for voyages after April 2nd, they’re worth $325, but for a limited time, you can lock it in for $250 per cabin."

https://www.virginvoyages.com/l/celebration-cruises

It was announced on Feb.15, right after the "loot" for referrals ended.  I don't know if they talked about booking then or just gave the same details as above about the package.  The package starts on sailings after April 2....again right after the Deep Blue is supposed to end on 3/31.   Bottom line, you can get a special dinner with special desserts and a bottom less brunch....for a lot more money than t would cost to buy a fancy dinner at a restaurant in port and a bottomless brunch.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Fogcityca13 said:

It’ll be interesting on what they add for the brunch and dinner. I thought I read somewhere that they were adding some specialty food items as well. Think I would rather just order a few nice bottles of wine with dinner.

from what I’ve seen discussed the add on at brunch is the bottomless drinks that are normally $25 per person and the dinner add ons are the seafood platter or similar that is usually an upcharge plus some drinks. I might be wrong but I don’t think there is anything truly new, just using existing add ons. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jon81uk said:

from what I’ve seen discussed the add on at brunch is the bottomless drinks that are normally $25 per person and the dinner add ons are the seafood platter or similar that is usually an upcharge plus some drinks. I might be wrong but I don’t think there is anything truly new, just using existing add ons. 

There's an upgrade to Moet, and a curated meal as well.

13 minutes ago, CineGraphic said:

There's an upgrade to Moet, and a curated meal as well.

The curated meal is the one with the additional upcharge items, it specifically mentions the seafood tower and tomahawk steak but does state a custom birthday cake or similar would be provided. 

Personally I still don’t see the point spending $250 per cabin across two cabins when you can pick and choose a few extras yourselves for a lot less. Just for linking bookings you get a bottle of sparkling wine per cabin. So it’s only the $55 difference between St Louis and Moet you get for spending on the package, bottomless brunch is $25 per person normally. Then the most expensive add ins at the Wake are $70 and $65, plus drinks at that could be the equivalent of $30 per person maybe. So total value of the package is about $300, so maybe you save $50 IF you really wanted Moet, seafood AND a tomahawk steak.

I bet you could have just a good time with friends without paying any extra over and above the standard food and spending more on drinks.