PR: Princess Cruises Launches Welcome Home Program

Coral

I did a search and didn't come up with this. I ran across this on Princess's website. Not sure if it has been mentioned earlier as such doesn't always work well on CC. I think they would be best to beef up their staff for issues before the cruise.......

Princess Cruises Launches Welcome Home Program

New Outreach Initiative Assists Guests With Most Common Post-Cruise Needs and Booking Future Cruises

SANTA CLARITA, Calif. (February 21, 2023) - Princess Cruises today announced it has launched a new outreach initiative to directly assist guests following their cruise.

The Go Princess-Welcome Home team assists guests with some of the most common requests following a voyage, like obtaining copies of folios, clarifying charges, addressing issues experienced on board and booking future cruises. Previously the only way guests could get assistance following their vacation was by expressing their needs or concerns via email. 

Now a specialized team of Go Princess navigators is just a phone call away (1-800-PRINCESS option 5) to help with guests’ post-cruise needs.

With the new “Welcome Home” program, which supplements the company’s existing online survey method, guests will receive a call within seven to 14 days following their cruise to provide them the opportunity to share their feedback about their recent experience. 

In addition, guests who placed a future cruise deposit during their voyage will be offered assistance in planning their next voyage or reserving a Princess Future Cruise Package.

• Thanks 5

2 hours ago, Coral said:

In addition, guests who placed a future cruise deposit during their voyage will be offered assistance in planning their next voyage or reserving a Princess Future Cruise Package.

Hey T- 

I sure hope it is not that person that called me with strange offer for either $6000 or $7500.  I felt like I was being sold a timeshare. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, TracieABD said:

Hey T- 

I sure hope it is not that person that called me with strange offer for either $6000 or $7500.  I felt like I was being sold a timeshare. 

No - I think that is another program which obviously is not going over well. At least from those who have posted here. I wonder if anyone has taken them up on the offer. I think they were selling time shares!

I hope you are doing well!

Theresa