Sandy Beach All-Inclusive Recommendations (no snorkeling needed) - NOT Nachi, NOT Paradise, NOT Sanchos

MississippiMom

Yes, I've searched the boards.  Yes, I've Googled.  Yes, we've docked in Cozumel on past cruises.

Before it got crowded, our favorite was Isla Pasion (aka Passion Island).  We did enjoy the service at Paradise Beach and the yummy food truck selections, but the beach and the ocean really didn't impress on the day we were there.  We are currently leaning toward one of the resort day passes, so that the children in our group can enjoy the pool and/or activities, but reviews are so mixed.  Playa Mia looks fun, but it also looks like it might be miserable for those who would prefer to not be surrounded by children. (Five of the adults in our large group are childless and seem to definitely like it that way.)

I was hoping to find something "new" or "renovated" or "a hidden gem" that my fellow CCers might have loved and are trying to keep a "secret" from the masses.  

Thank you!!!

If no one has any new suggestions for you, may I suggest doing what our groups do when we have a large, diverse of intrests group in Cozumel. 

We've had some go do Dolphin or other excursions and then meet us at a beach club later.

Maybe have the part of your group with kids, go to Playa Mia and the happily childless couples go to their beach club of choice. (Nachi, Sanchos, whatever) Then meet up for a late luch or drink before heading back to the ship.

Best of luck in your quest for a beach day.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just about any beach club you go to on the west side is going to have the same ocean (conditions to change with weather) and beach.   That said there are several AI resorts with good beaches,

Iberostar, Allegro, El Cozumeleno,The Occidental on Playa San Francisco.  Probably others.

Most day passes run about $60-$70 per adult.

• Thanks 1

Thanks to those that replied!

I am going to go back to our family members and give them the feedback. 

Personally, I prefer "each family does their own thing" and I thought that's where we were, when we first scheduled this multi-generational cruise.  But as that final payment date gets closer and closer, it seems that more of the group wants to try to coordinate the excursions.  (Thank goodness it's just two port stops.)