If you love petting kitties....

FlaMommy75

If you love petting friendly kitties I highly recommend walking the trail along the water at Fort Morro!! It was our favorite excursion and it did not cost anything. We walked to the left when we got off the ship and just stayed to the left and followed a beautiful trail along the water that will eventually lead you to Fort Morro.  I actually packed 4 bags of cat treats and my family thought I was crazy but we had the most fun day feeding all the cats.

If you fall in love with one, message Save a Gato and they work with you to trap the cat, bring him to a vet, and then even found a flight angel to fly the cat home to use. We fell in love with one and now he is a member of our family..

Screen Shot 2023-03-24 at 3.12.32 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-03-24 at 3.12.52 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-03-24 at 3.13.08 PM.png

• Like 7

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Is that below Parque de los Gatos?  We were planning on going there in December on our way to the Castillo San Felipe Del Morro but now I wonder if we will see more cats below on the trail or up in the park?  I guess it wouldn't be too hard to walk one way going and the other way coming back.  Anyone been up in the park before?