in room movies?

Missymssy

In the YC, there were a few free selections, a few 4$ selections (Ghostbusters...Highly recommend), and I believe some 10-11$ selections. 

Great selection, but not free, at least on the Meraviglia. Others may have a different experience. 

Warmest, Amy

1 hour ago, amygutman said:

In the YC, there were a few free selections, a few 4$ selections (Ghostbusters...Highly recommend), and I believe some 10-11$ selections. 

Great selection, but not free, at least on the Meraviglia. Others may have a different experience. 

Warmest, Amy

Can you just order on the TV and have it charged to obc account?

3 hours ago, Missymssy said:

Can you just order on the TV and have it charged to obc account?

Yes - We ordered from the TV and that's how it was charged. 

TV gives lots of options for movies in a number of languages (and, if I remember correctly from the YC on Seashore, subtitles are an offering on some features) and charges. 

An impromptu movie night with pizza and cookie delivery was a great family experience.

Warmest, Amy

• Like 1

16 hours ago, amygutman said:

Warmest, Amy

When we checked into YC in October we were told movies were free, but we were charged $4 for most. No problem, but even the Butler didn't know.

21 minutes ago, IsanTom said:

When we checked into YC in October we were told movies were free, but we were charged $4 for most. No problem, but even the Butler didn't know.

One thing we really love about NCL Havens are the free movies. I know it seems funny to watch a movie when you’re on a cruise, but it truly is a really fun way of spending a few hours as a family or if you can’t sleep at o’dark o’clock. NCL Butlers will bring you popcorn plus room service 24/7 - I am not sure about Overnight service in the yacht club. NCL movies are pricier at $12-$13 if you are not in the Haven, so there is a big price difference.

Our YC butler never told us about the movie prices we just figured it out when we were watching the TV selection. We figured four dollars wasn’t a big expenditure especially when it came with pizza and cookies! 

Warmest, Amy