San Pedro Pier- Luggage drop off

Amy G

We are driving to the port. this Saturday and we read it is better to drop off luggage first, before parking. Is this an easy process (well marked where drop off is and whatnot)?  The last time we were there was 4 years ago and we had Uber drop off us. Thanks!

1 hour ago, Amy G said:

We are driving to the port. this Saturday and we read it is better to drop off luggage first, before parking. Is this an easy process (well marked where drop off is and whatnot)?  The last time we were there was 4 years ago and we had Uber drop off us. Thanks!

I drop everyone off at the terminal with all the luggage, then I go park. They usually wait for me to actually engage a porter (because they want me to pay the tip, I think), but they don't have to.

How and where to drop off passengers and luggage is abundantly clear. You can look at the street/terminals in Google Street View. Here is how it looks.

https://goo.gl/maps/2PzkohRwQTiTcByW8

Drop off is the right side of the map, you can see parking to the left, inside the chain link fence.

Our last cruise out of there this past January (RCI Navigator) there were only the two of us and we got a great parking place right in front of the terminal (#93) by the gate and easily wheeled our bags to luggage drop and then to the very well marked suite entrance. Love sailing out of our home port, it couldn't be easier.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, scottca075 said:

How and where to drop off passengers and luggage is abundantly clear. You can look at the street/terminals in Google Street View. Here is how it looks.

https://goo.gl/maps/2PzkohRwQTiTcByW8

Drop off is the right side of the map, you can see parking to the left, inside the chain link fence.

Actually, that's just one of the terminals...If you're cruising from the other berth, it's also on the right side of that terminal building...it's also hard to miss.  The two berths, BTW, are perpendicular to each other.

• Like 1

as people have said, very easy, good signage & people out directing traffic...we are local so have family drop us & luggage off with a porter (usually one they know) we don't travel light, so the porter will help unload from our vehicle onto their cart & we are good to go...

• Like 1